LOCI INTERIORS LIMITED
Loci Interiors Limited takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us and that we obtain through third party sources, including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information for the following purposes:
– to administer and manager our relationship with you;
– to process orders from you for goods and services;
– to deal with any enquiries we receive from you;
– for the purposes of any corrective action which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply to you;
– to apply with applicable laws, regulations and rules;
– to provide you with details of our services and products;
– to notify you of changes to what we do;
– to make checks of credit reference agencies from time to time;
– for the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment.
– In connection with these purposes we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as business partners, fraud sharing organisations, and to other companies in our group.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
– if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of trading and other agreements;
to protect the rights, property, or safety of Loci Interiors Limited, our staff, our customers, or others;
– in response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator); or
– if we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods and services; and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide details of out services, products and latest news. If you do not want to be contacted in this way please contact email@example.com and state OPT OUT in the subject line.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
– request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
– request us to correct inaccurate personal information;
– request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances;
– receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party;
– object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information on certain grounds;
– object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing:
– lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org at Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into applicable legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at email@example.com , or by post to Loci Interiors Limited, 8a King’s Parade, Cambridge CB2 1SJ.